A woman’s shoulders are the front lines of her mystique, and her neck, if she’s alive, has all the mystery of a border town. A no-man’s land in that battle between the mind and the body.
@MandalorianMercs Have A Scholarship for students by @HeedTheCall
Mercs are once again taking nominations for a Scholarship:
- Must be an official member or a child of an official member of the Mandalorian Mercs.
- Must be enrolled or accepted to a university/ college/ community college
- May apply if waiting to hear back from university/ college/ community college on acceptance. Must be accepted to the school to receive scholarship award.
- Scholarship Committee must receive scholarship application by September 30th. Extensions may be granted if the Archivist is notified prior to the deadline.
- Will be awarding two (2) $500 scholarships to two (2) deserving individuals.
"Sab’ika? What’s this?" Reads the wanted poster. "It doesn’t make sense, #Mandalorians aren’t dangerous when unprovoked." #StarWarsRebels
*tears form* It’s not true! I’m not like this at all. Violent because I’m #Mandalorian?
This just in: Sabine Wren ( sabinemando77) is wanted by Galactic Empire in connection to trespassing, defacing TIE fighters and taunting Imperial #Stormtroopers.
She’s #Mandalorian and could be dangerous. We recommend to comm Imperial authorities if you are suspicious.
Mandalorians have always been violent.
Listen to the Star Wars Actors Guild 77 #StarWarsRebels Pregame Show: An overview of the new Disney Lucasfilm TV show Star Wars Rebels and a discussion of the lead characters and how they are roleplayed and performed by the Star Wars Actors Guild 77 members.
Just opened a letter from the IRS, and apparently the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club is now a recognized non-profit within the USA. I got the letter to prove it, which shall be framed for MMCC’s archives. A very big THANK YOU to every member of the MMCC; YOU make it a great organization that I am proud to be a member of.